Frequently Asked Questions
Stop N Stor is dedicated to providing you with the best in customer service. Below are the answers to many of the most common questions. If your questions are not answered here, please feel free to contact your nearest facility and speak to one of our self storage professionals.
- How long do I have to sign up for? We offer month-to-month leases, meaning no long term contracts and no commitment.
- How much notice must be given when I move out? To avoid being charged for an additional month, all occupants must have moved out by the 1st of the month and notified the office to confirm the move-out within 5 days of the end of the prior monthly term. All move-outs must have a move-out receipt to avoid being charged for an additional month.
- Do you offer a mover? Although we don't offer a mover or truck, we would be more than happy to recommend a local reliable mover, for your convenience. Please contact a facility near you for full details.
- How can I make a payment? Payments can be processed by mail, in person or through our website. You may also arrange to have payment be automatically deducted from your credit card. Please ask your manager about this feature. All of our facilities are equipped with a payment drop box; however we do not recommend this for cash payments.
- What sizes do you have and how much do they cost? We have a wide variety of unit sizes to meet your needs. Unit sizes and prices vary by location. Please contact a facility near you for available sizes and prices.
- How do I calculate how much storage space to rent? Our expert managers can assist you in determining the right size. Just give us a brief description of what will be stored and we'll help you determine how much space is needed.
- What forms of payment do you accept? We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Do you sell locks, packing and moving supplies? Yes, high quality locks with a lifetime warranty at a discounted price! We also offer boxes and moving supplies.